Instructor Dan Juster, M.Div., Th.D.
Course contains 15 sessions of about 25 minutes each.
The course will provide a foundational understanding of the New Covenant teaching on the Last Days. Students will examine specific scriptures in both the Major and Minor Prophets (primarily Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel) focusing on the following themes.
- The eschatological hope of the prophets in light of Israel's failures
- The return of Israel from exile
- The return of the Messiah
- Judgment on the nations
- The defeat of Israel's enemies
- The revelation of God to the nations under the rule of Messiah
- The new order of creation